Dienstag, 5. Mai 2015

News :)

Hey guys,

I just want to share my thoughts with you.

First of all I want to say sorry to you for not having posted something in the last days. It’s just the case that I have to do much for school and I don’t have an own computer (I will buy one soon, I promise to you and then there will be more posts) and above all I don’t have a Smartphone at this moment because it broke. Now I’m using my mom’s computer to write to you.

What I also want to say: A big Thank you to everyone who visited and visits my blog. It’s amazing and I could not believe that 159 people from all over the world read my posts. It may not sound much for someone who has a blog but it’s really surprising to me. In the beginning I thought that nobody would be interested in my blog. Wow!

I think you’re interested in why I started the blog and why it’s so surprising to me. Well, I haven’t told you yet. I just started it because of school (yep, again school). We are learning about media in English and our teacher wanted us to start a blog. At first I thought, well, let’s do this and delete the blog afterwards. But it turned out differently: I really like it and I don’t want to stop and forget about it. I hope that someone out there is interested in what I’m blogging about and all of you who read my first posts motivated me to keep going. Thank you!

Love,
Ninchen


PS: I’m thinking about writing my posts in German and English because I am German and I do have many German visitors. Do you think that this is a good Idea? 

4 Kommentare:

  1. Danke für deinen lieben Kommentar, Ninchen! :)
    Wenn dir mein Blog gefällt, schau doch gern öfters mal vorbei oder folg mir über bloglovin' oder GFC :) Würde mich sehr freuen!
    Und ich wünsch dir natürlich ganz viel Spaß mit deinem Blog!

    xoxo, Lena von www.truelovexoxo.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ja klar, ich schaue gleich mal nach. Habe mir gerade Bloglovin gemacht :)
      Danke, dir auch weiterhin!
      Liebe Grüße

      Löschen
  2. Huhu,
    schöner Post, ich finde es immer wichtig seine Leser auf dem neusten Stand zu halten! Und in deutsch und englisch zu schreiben finde ich auch gut, ist aber natürlich auch irgendwo leider doppelte Arbeit...
    Bei mir auf dem Blog läuft momentan eine Blogvorstellung und ich würde mich wirklich sehr freuen wenn du mitmachst! (Hier geht´s zur Blogvorstellung)
    Liebst, Isa | My Makeup Addiction Confession

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey :)
      Danke, ja da hast du recht.
      Ich schaue auf jeden Fall mal vorbei, vielen Dank!
      Liebe Grüße

      Löschen